I have never seen a kid be this sick yet be so fine. He threw up more than he has eaten in days. I'll be calling the doctor first thing tomorrow.
I woke DH up to stay by the shower while he was in there so I could clean up the huge area on the floor. And after that we prayed. We have to find out what in the world is going on with him. I can't sleep knowing that I check on him to make sure his little chest is rising and falling.
He looks pretty healthy because he got a little red today when we were outside. I just don't want to miss a bunch of moments. Maybe tomorrow we'll forget the house (except finishing the towels and clothes from tonight) and celebrate a bit.
The kids are into snowflakes right now (I don't get it) and I think we will make a bunch and hang them from the ceiling. Who knows what else we'll do.
Well, kids will be up in four hours (or sooner if T gets sick again) and so I had better force myself to quit thinking about extremes and get some sleep. I won't be able to enjoy my time with the kids tomorrow if I am a crankster.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment