Maybe we got lucky for a day with T. His tummy was back to being its normal messed up self. This morning we were going to go watch DH finish a half marathon. Right as I was getting ready to say get in the car, T threw up. I need to go back and look at the calendar. But I think this is about the 6th or seventh day of that in the last two and half weeks. What's crazy is that he doesn't usually throw up again on the same day. He acts fine. He is just getting so skinny. Yesterday he had on his short jammie shorts and I could see the bones in his legs all the way to the top and his little knees looks huge. I'm contemplating calling the doctor up again because he said if it went on for another week to come in and it's been a week now since we were there. We are going to have to put new flooring in the boys room. It has been thrown up on way too many times lately.
So we aren't going to watch DH finish.
Last night we went to a magic show. It was at a park. Right before we left I changed C's diaper. She made a funny face while we were there and then got herself into a funny position. Yep, she managed to pee out of her diaper onto DH's foot and leg. He left and I got to keep all 6 kids (we had a neighbor with us) with me. The good news in that is that I think she might be easy to potty train.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment