Saturday, August 30, 2008

Taking My Own Advice

I am known for telling my kids to make a change or quit complaining. I think it's high time I took that advice. I'm going to give it a whirl this week (in real life that is, I may still have to rant away here a bit).

T and I were reading tonight and just cackling away at a Junie B. book. It was hilarious. I don't know if he was laughing at the story or me.

DH made it home from Virginia safely. I'm always glad when he is home after being gone for a week. I was so grateful to be able to go to sleep before 1 or 2 am last night.

I got to go grocery shopping BY MYSELF this afternoon. These are good times.

M isn't feeling well right now. I don't know if she ate something weird or not but she has been on the floor of the bathroom for two hours. Poor kiddo!

1 comment:

Sheral Wilson said...

Hey, Hope you're doing okay!! I'll keep checking in!