Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sing with me

Feel free to dance as well. "It's raining. It's pouring. The old man is snoring."

But in this case no one gets to snore dang it.

I'm going to pull out a little Pollyanna here for a minute.

The good news:

-It looks to be a gorgeous day today.
-T threw up less last night than the previous night AND he made it to the pan.
-The tv is off and no one is turning it back on right now.
-D found the bottles under the seat in the car.
-I only have 3 things going on today. Someone from D's program is bringing me paperwork to sign. Three kids have cleanings at the dentist. And finally M and T (if he feels like it) have a fiddling concert at a park.
-I have a cell phone again.
-The cell phone has jawbreaker on it. (I love that dumb game.)
-DH didn't say no when I told him I was calling to get a bid on our 'sheeprock.'

And to now lose the Pollyanna I'll add that my grandpa died yesterday. He has been very sick for a couple of months. I'm especially sad for my mom and grandma though. I am, however, glad he is no longer suffering. They are all coming up here in two weeks for services (he is being cremated (not my thing) and his ashes are going to be sprinkled at the lake he so loved).

4 comments:

Sheral Wilson said...

I'm sorry for your family's loss! I hope things go well for the services!

vicky said...

I too am sorry. Where was his favorite lake?
I am glad you see the GI doctor soon...

vicky said...

Ya know, after I thought about it, here is way around the mess of waiting. Take him to PCMC ER and they will get the specialist in to see you right then. One way around the waiting game since it has been going on for so long.

atypical said...

I hope you know I am thinking of you (even if I am lousy about "saying it" out loud.

-me